Friday, January 16, 2009

Hmm beautiful weather, no bugs, or at least not many!




Hello everyone!
I have discovered that my picture problem was that my photos are too large so I am currently shrinking some of them just to show all of you. Of course as my dad as taught me well, I am saving them under another name. Anyhow, pray for Haiti right now. There are some things in the brewing as far as taxes and such. These kind of things can make the public very irritated and cause problems. Pray for wisdom for the government...they don't seem to have very much...anyhow, things are still peaceful, but you can feel them brewing kind of like a dormant volcano.
I have a few needs. I need some Selsun Blue shampoo. Any kind. The medicated kind is the best, but any will do. I also desperately need some children's tylenol and infant vitamins. for the children's tylenol the chewable is MUCH better than the liquid. I also need chewable children's vitamins. If any of you have a business and want to write an official letter to a vitamin company asking them to donate some for children in Haiti they are normally very willing to do that. I just don't have my own letterhead as of yet. The last two things I need are the medicine cups for measuring out medicine and Anti-fungal cream. It is almost impossible to find down here. Either that or if any of you know of a good place to find it down here.
God bless and I'm so happy to be able to write to you again.
Maggie
Agape Flights PAP 20874
100 Airport Avenue
Venice, FL 34285


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Maggie! Christy's sister here! :) Thanks for the update and next time we send stuff down I will see if I can send something along for your medical work as well! Did you get those yeast infection kits, I sent with Christy? I hope they work!!!

God bless!

Welcome to my Site!

Enjoy the updates and please leave comments! I'd love to hear your news as well.